Ant wrote:
On 6/14/2020 3:28 PM, Gerry Hickman wrote:
Ant wrote:
I guess it's only me? https://crash-stats.mozilla.org/report/index/632c79c9-89c6-471e-91b4-42d9a0200614 as of a few minutes ago. :(

Has this only been happening since you moved to SeaMonkey 2.53.2?
I was only Win7 x64 for nearly ten years with no crashes at all, (using SeaMonkey up to 2.49.x).

I think it started with v2.53. I don't recall earlier versions doing it.

Wouldn't wonder me. Lots of new code.

I am not sure if the expire history by days ext still works ok but it should not cause it. This is taskbar preview code and so more on the Windows level.

If this is still the original Win 7 installation I would check for cruft. Old Apple stuff. Preinstalled junk and so on. Virus scanner might also be responsible.

Mostly on 8.1 now but 7 is very stable for me in a vm and also on the test systems. I am using astandard aero theme. So I just suspect something external or hardware related. But probably another software not up to date.

FRG