Ant wrote:
On 6/15/2020 2:01 PM, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:

Ant wrote:
On 6/15/2020 6:27 AM, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
Ant wrote:

Mostly on 8.1 now but 7 is very stable for me in a vm and also on the test systems. I am usingĀ  astandard aero theme. So I just suspect something external or hardware related. But probably another software not up to date.

Oh well, I will have to live with it. Thanks God for restore sessions! I hope all my sent crash reports help to investigate and fix. I also use the (new/lat)est Firefox, but not that much and haven't seen this issue happen yet(?).

They have later blacklisting tech in. Might be that a dll is just blocked here. I need to look into it for later releases.

A few of issues which came up in the crash reports should be fixed in 2.53.3. I frequently check and if I identify something put in the fix.

Those crash report issues weren't mine, right?

I think one of them mentioned in this group. Not sure. No way to identify the reports. Would need to check the previous threads.

FRG