On 7/22/2020 2:42 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
<snip>

My second thought, however, involves you keeping your US Bank account.

1.  In SeaMonkey, enter about:config in the URI area (address bar),
dismissing any warning popup.

2.  Right-click anywhere on the list of preference variables and select
[New > String] from the pull-down context menu.

3.  In the "New string value" dialogue, enter
        general.useragent.override.usbank.com
and then select the OK button.

4.  In the "Enter string value" dialogue, enter
        Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:75.0)
                Gecko/20100101 Firefox/75.0
all as a single line (Pardon the line wrap above.) and then select the
OK button.

NOTE:  In step #4, you might enter a different user agent (UA) string if
you know of a more recent one for Firefox or one for a Mac instead of
this one, which is for Windows.

I found the useragent override was not sufficient for accessing Chase Bank, probably because they cycle the authorization info through some unseen non-Chase domain. The site does work when I use the "User Agent Switcher" extension, which displays the same bogus Firefox UA to every site.

Lem Johnson