Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote on 8/11/2020 6:22 PM:

Lemuel Johnson wrote:
On 8/11/2020 4:25 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
I had problem with ZOOM ... so I test it with two other free sites (because a ZOOM meeting must be opened by someone paying for the use of it) I was in SM 2.49.1 and I expected that this problem will be resolved with the latest 2.53.3 - NO - NOT SOLVED - SM is UNUSABLE ...

Those are my latest tests:

---------------------

https://meet.infomaniak.com/MY-MEETING
give a blank screen

https://meet.jit.si/MY-MEETING
give a screen with:
It looks like you're using a browser we don't support
Please try again with the latest version of Chrome or Firefox.

*** THEREFORE I DO ***
for both - creating in user.js
user_pref("general.useragent.override.jit.si", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:67.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/67.0");
restarting SM and testing:

https://meet.infomaniak.com/MY-MEETING
works but unable to use the camera nor the microphone

https://meet.jit.si/MY-MEETING
works, but:
- Cannot start the camera -no reason
- Cannot start the microphone
   reason: Failed to access your microphone - Cannot use microphone for an unknown reason navigator mediaDevices is undefined.

*** AND NOW WITH CHROME ***

With Google Chrome:
https://meet.jit.si/MY-MEETING
Works immediately with the possibility to stop/start the microphne or stop/start the camera.
https://meet.infomaniak.com/MY-MEETING
Works immediately with the possibility to stop/start the microphne or start/stop the camera.

I have a free ZOOM account.  I hosted a meeting last Friday with no problems.

Lem Johnson

Probably used Issacs add-on as mentioned in the release notes. jit.si seems to have a problem right now. Imported more webrtc patches but not sure if already fixed.

I don't understand what you are saying.
I just say that with jit.si, infomaniak.com AND zoom - all those "site" are unsuable, because they cannot access the microphone nor the camera when accessed by SeaMonkey. I did not test it with Firefox, because only SM and Google Chtome are installed on my pc. It's strange that you said that jit.si have a problem ... because jit.si works very welle whan I access it using Google Chrome.