Ray_Net wrote:

Lemuel Johnson wrote on 8/11/2020 5:33 PM:

I have a free ZOOM account.  I hosted a meeting last Friday with no problems.

I have tried to participate on a zoom meeting and the result is the same - I was obliged to use Google Chrome.

I've never had any trouble using Zoom. The first time, I was invited to install their software, which I did. Since then, whenever I follow a link to a Zoom meeting, I dismiss the invitation to install and just tell it to join the meeting, which it does in Zoom proper since I've told SM to use Zoom as the helper app. SeaMonkey doesn't have to do anything, same as with a Word or PDF file.

K.I.S.S.