Danny Kile wrote:
Tried to access the following website
https://store.google.com/us/product/pixel_4a

Would not run in SeaMonkey no matter what I used for a User Agent. Then I tried Pale Moon and it would not run with it. I then tried Internet Explorer and it was a no go also. Then I tried it with Google Chrome and it works with it. So what is so different about Chrome? How do I get it to run in SeaMonkey?

Danny
That page works with Vivaldi, but not with Slimjet. Interesting, since they are both chromium browsers with the Blink rendering engine, and both identify themselves as Chrome. It works with Safari, which does not identify itself as Chrome.