Daniel wrote:

Hmm! Ray, I just clicked on your link, with, I believe, my stock standard SM 2.49.5 UA showing, and basically got a Blank Screen ....... with a scroll-bar down the right hand side. So I scrolled waaayyyy down, and got an ad for the Pixel 4a "Your Pixel 4a comes with 3 months of Google One.".

Is this what people are missing?? Or is there supposed to be something in all that blank screen??

I just took another look at that link, and I confirm that content is showing if you do a lot of scrolling, I do see the expected content, even if not quite rendering in the way that Google expects it.

I'm running 2.53.3.

Smith