Geoff Welsh wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
Geoff Welsh wrote:
OK, I installed 2.49.4 and now I have a tab bar for Mail that I don't need.

I am on OSX, so the window itself already displays the info that is needlessly repeated in this new tab bar.  I never use Tabs in Mail.

How do I make it go away?

The View options, only remove some icons from the Tab Bar, they don't make the bar go away.

GW

OSX shows the Inbox without it being in a tab?

Sorry, I don't understand your question, Walt, but Thomas H had the answer.

(I'm in three pane view, "inbox" is in the Folder tree)
GW

With the Tabs Toolbar enabled, it is also easier to view the Calendar by just clicking the icon. Not needing to go to the Menu bar to select Events and Tasks > Calendar.