Kirk-Anderson wrote:
I have been using an email server that is going away and I want to keep Sea Monkey as my mail client. I tried using Yahoo email server by adding my Yahoo email account to Sea Monkey. However, it did not let me log in until I used a special app passord which I have to recreate each time I open Sea Monkey So are there any other email servers that work with the current version of Sea Monkey ( I am using 2.49.4)?
Thanks for your support
   Kirk Anderson
   6027089806

I have Yahoo, ATT via Yahoo, and Gmail POP3 accounts and have never seen that issue with Yahoo; however the accts are several years old so maybe sign-ups have changed.