Ant wrote:
On 11/9/2020 5:00 PM, Hawker wrote:
Oh wow! Just land there and SM locks up!

Yup! SM offered me to stop the script. I said yes.

I'm finding a lot where the spacing and fonts just look different. Pretty much any page made in Squarespace does not render correct in SM.

Here is one I came across yesterday that is interesting. The text is all scrambled and on top of each other in SM but fine in FF.
https://www.audiotester.de/

Hmm, that looked fine to me for its old school web page design.

The last month or so it seems to be getting to over half my browsing experience. I too don't like the UI in FF but I think I may be running out of options. Switching browsers or discovering that the thing I was fighting works in the other browser is a huge time suck.

Yep. I really wished SeaMonkey can upgrade its Gecko web engine sooner, but they don't have enough resources. :(
And http://www.choicehotels.com/ freezes my browser most of the time