DoctorBill a écrit :
WaltS48 wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
Every once in a while, when I Exit SeaMonkey, I can't get back into it
and I get a Message Onscreen that it is ALREADY running and I need to
Exit it......(?)

So I click the "Exit" button presented to me and THEN it starts up again ! This makes no sense to me....but then again most of the World now doesn't
make sense anymore.

What is that all about ?

DoctorBill

How do you exit SeaMonkey?

Using the Close "x" in the window may leave a process running.

I always use File > Quit from the Menu.
.
Yup !  I've been using "X" from the Windows !

OK.  Lesson learned !   Thank you !

DB

I have sometimes this.
I finally understand that it was when i shut down computer just after closing Seamonkey (or without cling it: i thought windows will). My profile is located on network drive so i guess Seamonkey was still writing when computer stop. Now i wait few seconds before shutting down and no more problem at this time. Windows 10 seams not waiting all process to be really down before proceeding.

Jean-Charles