DoctorBill wrote:
Every once in a while, when I Exit SeaMonkey, I can't get back into it
and I get a Message Onscreen that it is ALREADY running and I need to
Exit it......(?)

So I click the "Exit" button presented to me and THEN it starts up again !
This makes no sense to me....but then again most of the World now doesn't
make sense anymore.

What is that all about ?

After the visible window disappears, SeaMonkey runs in the background for a bit longer to save everything to your profile. Trying to start SeaMonkey again during that time will indicate that it's already running. Sometimes it's necessary to wait a short time for the previous session to close down. As others have mentioned, having SeaMonkey delete private data on shutdown could make that process take a bit longer.

--
Mark.