On 1/19/21 7:31 AM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
AK wrote:
I would like to have more room for text on my toolbar.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/oiAAXmi

Is that toolbar provided by Seamonkey or by Ubuntu?  I think you should be looking at the configuration options provided there rather than by Seamonkey - my toolbar is courtesy of OpenSuse/KDE and I get pretty well as much text as will fit down there.

AFAIK Ubuntu doesn't supply SeaMonkey from the main repository or build it.

If we are talking about the Bookmarks toolbar (there are several toolbars) hovering the mouse pointer over the text in the Bookmarks toolbar will show a tool tip with all the text.

Which leaves room for more items on the toolbar.

YMMV

--
OS: Fedora 33 Workstation - Gnome Desktop