On 1/20/21 10:28 AM, AK wrote:
On Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 8:51:34 AM UTC-6, WaltS48 wrote:
On 1/19/21 7:31 AM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
AK wrote:
I would like to have more room for text on my toolbar.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/oiAAXmi

Is that toolbar provided by Seamonkey or by Ubuntu? I think you should
be looking at the configuration options provided there rather than by
Seamonkey - my toolbar is courtesy of OpenSuse/KDE and I get pretty well
as much text as will fit down there.

AFAIK Ubuntu doesn't supply SeaMonkey from the main repository or build it.

If we are talking about the Bookmarks toolbar (there are several
toolbars) hovering the mouse pointer over the text in the Bookmarks
toolbar will show a tool tip with all the text.

Which leaves room for more items on the toolbar.

YMMV

I got more room on the toolbar by lowering the font size.
/*
Changes font size for BOOKMARKS TOOLBAR
*/

#personal-bookmarks {
font-size:6pt !important;
}

Well, all of my bookmarks are in folders on the Bookmarks toolbar with much shortened names by selecting Properties from the right-click context menu and editing the name.

So, I will stick with the tool tips.

--
OS: Fedora 33 Workstation - Gnome Desktop