Gabriel wrote on 1/02/2021 9:22 pm:
Hi all, is it possible to set the maximum width when opening a new window in
the browser? SM 2.53.6 on macOS.
Because currently a new window opens at the max screen size, and as I'm using
an iMac 5K I'd like to set it to a smaller width.

TIA :-)

Gabriel, I don't know about an iMac at all, and I don't think I've actually tried changing the width of a new window on either my Win7 or Linux SeaMonkey installations in a long time, but, last time I tried, it was just a case of dragging the window edge to where I wanted it.

In Win7 and Linux SeaMonkey, up in the top right corner of the SeaMonkey screen, there are three "buttons", the right hand one closes the screen totally, the left hand one will minimise the screen to the task bar and the middle one makes the Window full size or allows it to be a smaller size.

If iMac SeaMonkey also has these three buttons, try clicking the middle one and then see if you can drag a window edge to the size you want.

HTH
--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.53.5.1 Build identifier: 20201115194905

Linux User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623