David H. Durgee wrote:
Henrik37 wrote:
David H. Durgee wrote:
Henrik37 wrote:
My ability to download Yahoo mail via SM has suddenly stopped working. Has something changed that I missed?

Thanks, in advance, for any ideas, suggestions, or guidance.

Using POP3 or IMAP?  Yahoo said some time ago that they would be discontinuing POP3 at some point in the future.

I am having no such problems with my IMAP Yahoo email as of two hours ago when I received my last email there.

Dave
Thank for your response.

I had been set up using POP3.  Where do I find instructions for changing the account to IMAP?

Unfortunately you cannot change an account from POP3 to IMAP, you will need to set up a new account.

Dave
Thanks for your note.

I'm now thoroughly confused.

1) Can I use the same name as on the existing POP account?
2) If so, will all of the present e-mail subscriptions automatically transfer?
3) Do you have any suggestions on how to proceed (or what NOT to do)?