Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
WaltS48 wrote on 21-02-21 21:38:
On 2/21/21 1:12 PM, CC D wrote:
How do I block email addresses from unwanted spam. When I get these emails I hit the spam button but they keep coming back.

Are they from the same address?

I would create a filter and move them to Trash.

Also check the Junk filter settings.

--

I have two spam-mail at 6h30 and 23h30 each day.
All mails are totally different ..... the only partially fixed part is that line:

The names of the news servers are always didderrent and thei domain is NOT part of the ip adress.

The ip-adresses are always different, but still of the same domain which is: iahoster.com

How can I create a filter to catch the range ip-adresses -->
% Information related to '81.29.0.0 - 81.29.15.255' ?

If you are on windows you can add iahoster.com to your hosts file and redirect the domain name to 127.

I may well be wrong on this, but I don't think adding something to the hosts file (which exists for Linux and probably MacOS as well) is going to fix anything. The effect of that is to stop *you* speaking to *them* by name, why should that affect incoming mails?

--
spammo ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/