Ray_Net wrote:
I agree with you. Another good idea to not delete them is the fact, that when the spamming ends, I will see it. BUT I think that my e-mail adresse will be present in their sending-list FOREVER ....

No spam anymore ... because the stupid spammer use another list of victims ? Or because the forged domain has been black-listed ?

By my experience, it's likely that the campaign has ended. That's really common, especially when you get bursts of spam that obviously originate from the same source. They will blast the world for a few weeks, and then completely disappear. Unfortunately, it's far more often that they simply shut down a campaign rather than being taken out by blacklisting or provider shutdowns of spammer infrastructure.

Smith