Hello,
I was so stupid, that I let install the IcedID trojan on my pc.
MalwareBytes removed it (may be not completely.
My anti-virus told me that some site had installed an extension into google-chrome and let me remove it. So I plant to backup bookmarks by export/import in html and to copy the current profile.
Next step add/remove seamonkey program. followed with deleting
the C:\Users\<my-user>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\ directory
Install a fresh seamonkey. the new profile will be empty.
What can i do to retrieve all the mail/newsgroup part ?
When I importe the bookmark.html file, it would re-instate bookmark toolbar, bookmark menu and other bookmarks ?