----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike F" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> The most recent(and perhaps the one before that) freenet-webintall.exe
comes
> with a nodeconfig that requires MFC70.DLL which I don't have.  I'm running
> win98/IE5.5sp2(not default browser though).  I was going to just download
> the dll but I found that two sites that had it also had differant file
sizes
> so I didn't trust either of them.  I also only have one line in my
> freenet.ini "storeCacheSize=0" so I didn't want to run my node.  If this
is
> going to be required, it maybe a good idea to have a link where to get
this
> dll from a safe site.

I stuck a copy of it up at http://freenetproject.org/snapshots/mfc70.zip (it
may need to be unzipped into the windows directory). This weekend I'll see
what i can do getting it to installer without actaully having everyone
downloading it every time they update.

Could everyone test the two current installers available right now:
http://hawk.freenetproject.org/~oierw/freenet-0.5_pre1_0.3.exe
http://hawk.freenetproject.org/~oierw/freenet-0.5_pre1_0.2.exe

Both will work with pre2 except that they both have issues i will be working
out hopefully by the end of the weekend.
pre1_0.3 was built with msvc7 and the one available as the windows snapshot
on the freenet webpage. pre1_0.2 was built using msvc6.

Can people test the pre1_0.3 build and see if they have any new issues which
haven't already been brought up? (if you get the unable to find mfc70,
download the above file).

Any help would be much appreciated.

-Mathew