Oh,
I assume that the settings in your ini/conf file are correct and you
have "doAnnounce=true" ?
You should have incoming connections then. Maybe it takes some time.
A good way to introduce your node to the network is to run FROST because
it creates many connections.
(Or just retrieve /insert some files constantly )
If that's all true , don't worry, the inserts will be coming soon :-)

Der Vagabund

P.S. If you have enabled the node status info, you can go to localhost:8889 .

At 19:50 22.10.2002, you wrote:
I'm a perm node. just curious why I'm not receiving data in the store?