Partly as an experiment to see if I can reduce the load on my node reduced and partly
to see if I can restore
Net connectivity to users here on the lan I've been playing around with freenet.config
bandwidth and
maxnodeconnections parameters. I've cut (and obviously I don't want these to be
permanent) input and output
bandwith to 8k and maxnodeconnections to 30. I still see 100% load on the box, and the
Net connection is still
choked. Am I missing something? How far would I need to cut these in order to see a
difference? (earlier
posting about ADSL actually does not make sense for traffic transiting the node and in
fact did not seem to
improve anything).

--
"Democracies die behind closed doors."