On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 10:34, Aureliano Rama wrote:
> I think as well that he should get a new copy of freenet.jar, that
> surely doesn't hurt nor cancel any previous setting as long as he
> doesn't overwrite the config file.
>
> However it's a bit strange that a disk full could lead to a damaged
> jar. There can be more problems behind. That is what i intended when
> asked for more details.

If he tried to download a new jar while the disk was full, this
could happen.  Anyway, I have seen exactly this error message
when there was no jar for one reason or another.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: freenet/node/Main

(My original reply didn't make it to freenet-support, but was
quoted so I won't resend it).

-- Ed Huff