On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 07:10:25PM -0500, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> I'm running Freenet on a 48MB machine which is also running mprime. The load 
> average varies from 7 to 14, whereas before I started Freenet the load 
> average was around 1.3. I'm using j2re 1.5.0-beta, which I downloaded today 
> from Sun. top shows dozens of java processes, all the same size and all 
> varying together. Is there a parameter in freenet.conf that I can tweak to 
> get the load average down?

It'll take a miracle to have a working node on 48MB :)
> 
> phma
> -- 
> li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa
-- 
Matthew J Toseland - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Freenet Project Official Codemonkey - http://freenetproject.org/
ICTHUS - Nothing is impossible. Our Boss says so.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
Support mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.freenet.support
Unsubscribe at http://dodo.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support
Or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to