On Tuesday 06 April 2004 12:28, Toad wrote:
> What are the messageSendTime's like? I suppose you won't know if the web
> interface hasn't come up... What's the last thing in the logfile?

The web interface comes up but is very slow. I turned the node off, as it was 
just hiking the load average and not doing much useful. Here's the last line 
in the logfile:

Apr 6, 2004 7:24:49 AM (freenet.node.states.request.TransferReply, YThread-85, 
NORMAL): Failed to send data with CB 0x83 (CB_RECV_CONN_DIED), for 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: 
key=accec1d9a0abcc389ed67f127225edc0c4a4201b0f0203, hopsToLive=8, 
id=a4f3f7124f06401e, [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
(accec1d9a0abcc389ed67f127225edc0c4a4201b0f0203,request), 
ft=freenet.client.InternalClient$InternalGetToken:[EMAIL PROTECTED],key=freenet:[EMAIL 
PROTECTED]/4071f300-FreenetHelp,skipBytes=0, 
orig=null, last=Peer [DSA(c3cf b843 3201 e6b6 0989  8124 4d3f b35a 9615 c39c) 
@ 195.56.102.112:6127 (1/3)], routedTime=1081250326751, 
replyTime=1081250335817, outwardSender=null

I might could put the node on my laptop, which has 256 meg, but I sometimes 
take the laptop to LUG meetings, to work, or elsewhere.

phma
-- 
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa
_______________________________________________
Support mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.freenet.support
Unsubscribe at http://dodo.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support
Or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to