Toad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> a) one does not use Fproxy for fetching a file
>
> In which case whatever you did use would retry.

Not necessarily. Scripts talking FCP via netcat most likely won't...

And, I think it is not an option that *if* every tool retried (just
to make it work in b0rken freenet state) to "abuse" this by requiring
tools to do so.

(this argument is a bit like "why remove popups on my website? there
are popup blockers anyway.")

>> b) the failing file is an image. In that case it just disappears and
>> you have to reload the page manually until you have all
>> images. (alternatively, you can open a browser window/tab for every
>> single image you want to have; IMHO this is no real solution either.)
>
> This is what IFRAME is for :)

One iframe per image? IBTD.

mihi