On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:05:00 +0100, Newsbyte wrote:

>300MB is very little, to be honest. But of course it depends on the size of
>your HD. Normally, it is (should be) set to 10% of your free HD-space.

The default was 256MB, but the HD I installed Freenet on only had 1 GB free...

>Now, may I ask you if you feel I have helped/supported you with my posts? I
>ask that, because I just got emailed by Ian saying he kicked me out of the
>project (well, at least he disabled my freenetproject account) because of my
>first post to you.

I'm sorry to read that. Yes, I thought your posts were helpful, after all when
someone says yes it is slow then I can stop worrying about my configuration.

I got Frost running now, thanks to everyone here. Turns out I had the version
for Java 1.5 but my system has Java 1.4... should I upgrade?