Dear Freenet:

When running your application, I get the following error

Freenet logo
Freenet
Route Not Found
Network Error

Couldn't retrieve key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]/YoYo//
Hops To Live: 10

Error: Route Not Found

Attempts were made to contact 1 nodes.

  • 0 were totally unreachable.
  • 1 restarted.
  • 0 cleanly rejected.
  • 0 backed off.

Route Not Found messages mean that your node, or the rest of the network, didn't find the data or enough nodes to send the request to. You should retry, with the same Hops-To-Live; if it persists, there may be a problem (check that your internet connection is working). Try reseeding your node, and if that doesn't work, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Change Hops To Live to and

Please tell me what I need in order to correct this.

Thank you

cneal