[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Have you thought about that ignoring reset packets thing that was
shown to make it possible to bypass The Great Firewall? I mean, I
don't know too much about it, or if it'd be possible for
freenet....but it might be worth looking in to.

it's possible to do it, but only under linux at the moment.

You just set an iptables prerouting rule that drops incoming tcp RST packets. This a kernel side level 4 setting that's perfectly transparent to the application level, the only side effect being that any incoming connection will end with a timeout in place of a graceful reset. Under windows I suppose you simply lack the instruments and support to do something clever like that.