1) CHK-keys are already long enough
2) why add something that tries to fix something broken (routing?) or
contradicts the concept (caching of keys around the key location; unused
content gets dropped)

if a) unwanted content is supposed to be dropped from the network to
make space for fresh stuff and b) the top key is *needed* for *every*
request of a ((larger) split-) file, how can the top key possibly fall
off the network?

IMHO I think this is making extra effort and adding
YetJustAnotherKeyType for CreateAWorkaroundForSomethingDifferent for
something that needs to be addressed elsewhere