I wanted to ask something, I think it is related : Do you see, sometime when
downloading a file (like a .zip or .png for example) fproxy telling you that
the file is .zip.bin or .png.bin with an unknown mime type ?
Can someone try with this file please ? It's a new one, I had it from fms..

c...@soksfw9pa0eswrfpbmfredzpqofwki2a98etiwryfvy
,MYbngaOGBPcqAHOfB0QAAVIj05Lh7N4iTMcYu15FOI,AAIC--8/20percent.png

I have an error on this file and fproxy is saying it's percent.png.bin !

Does it do the same for you guys ?