Spam detection software, running on the system "freenetproject.org", has

Content preview:  Juiceman schreef: [my troubles updating solved!] > > Just
  an update for those on the list - it turns out his startssl.pem > file was
   corrupt. He is now up and running. =) > > Running for a couple of beers to
   celebrate. Plz have your juice on me, Juiceman. Make it an extra good'un
  of melon and pineapple or the such and thanks once more for your patience.
   [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.3 TVD_RCVD_IP4           TVD_RCVD_IP4
 1.6 TVD_RCVD_IP            TVD_RCVD_IP
 2.9 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                            [83.160.55.145 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]

--- Begin Message ---
Juiceman schreef:

[my troubles updating solved!]

Just an update for those on the list - it turns out his startssl.pem
file was corrupt.  He is now up and running.  =)

Running for a couple of beers to celebrate.
Plz have your juice on me, Juiceman. Make it an extra good'un of melon and pineapple or the such and thanks once more for your patience.

--- End Message ---