Spam detection software, running on the system "freenetproject.org", has

Content preview:  Juiceman schreef: > That leaves the startssl.pem file is
probably
   corrupt. > > > Backup your copy and try these. The smaller is from my ancient
   but > working install. The larger is from the official code repository for
   > the installer. > [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.3 TVD_RCVD_IP4           TVD_RCVD_IP4
 1.6 TVD_RCVD_IP            TVD_RCVD_IP
 2.9 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                            [83.160.55.145 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]

--- Begin Message ---
Juiceman schreef:
That leaves the startssl.pem file is probably corrupt.

Backup your copy and try these. The smaller is from my ancient but working install. The larger is from the official code repository for the installer.

Whew-eee! Guess what? The java errors are gone!

Tried with the small file. At first it updated Freenet-stable-snapshot.jar only and gave the 'one or more not dl'd correctly' message but no wrong bigintegers and the like.
On second try, this:
====
- Checking for Freenet JAR updates...
-----
- Checking main jar
   - New main jar found!
- Checking ext jar
   - New ext jar found!
- Checking wrapper .exe
   - New wrapper .exe found!
- Checking wrapper .dll
   - New wrapper .dll found!
- Checking start.exe
   - New start.exe found!
- Checking stop.exe
   - New stop.exe found!
- Checking freenettray.exe
   - New freenettray.exe found!
- Checking freenetlauncher.exe
   - New freenetlauncher.exe found!
-----
- New Freenet version found!  Installing now...
-----
- Downloading new files...
   - Freenet-stable-snapshot.jar downloaded and verified
   - Freenet-ext.jar downloaded and verified
   - wrapper .exe downloaded and verified
   - wrapper .dll downloaded and verified
   - start.exe downloaded and verified
   - stop.exe downloaded and verified
   - freenettray.exe downloaded and verified
   - freenetlauncher.exe downloaded and verified
   - seednodes.fref downloaded and verified
- Backing up files...
-----
- Installing new files...
   - Freenet-stable-snapshot.jar copied to freenet.jar
   - Copied updated freenet-ext.jar
   - Copied updated wrapper .exe
   - Copied updated wrapper dll
   - Copied updated start.exe
   - Copied updated stop.exe
   - Copied updated freenetlauncher.exe
   - Copied updated freenettray.exe
   - Copied updated seednodes.fref
-----
- Cleaning up...
- Changing file permissions
- Restarting Freenet...
=====

and it seems FN was restarted instantly and still connected.

Wonder if it actually restarted.. also wonder how new versions of all that can actually be found when I reinstalled everything today. Plus, how can a certificate file manage to mangle the entire update process like it did.. ok, the last is besides the point, important is that it seems that finally, finally update is working! (touch wood)

Third time update.cmd it stated all is current.

I've got good hopes up autoupdate will do its job now too.
Man oh man, has this cost me time...

Thank You, Juiceman!  You're the hero of the day.

--- End Message ---