Freenet 0.7.5 build 1270 is now available. It will be mandatory on the 21st
i.e. Saturday. Both of these builds include critical bugfixes, including:
- A bug in the auto-migration process introduced in 1268 to the new data
structures.
- Doing way too many healing inserts in 1269.
- A bug in automatic thread limit setting causing new nodes with max memory
192M (the default on Windows and Mac, we do autodetection on linux), to set a
thread limit of 300 rather than 500. We auto-correct this on old nodes. 300
really isn't enough in most cases.

The second issue seems to have caused us to do a lot more inserts, which
resulted in severe network problems, partly due to thread limits (inserts use
more threads than requests at present, this will hopefully be significantly
improved after the new packet format has been merged and we go to threadless
block transfer). Sorry folks, thanks!

As always, please report all bugs you find via the bug tracker, mailing lists,
IRC, FMS or Freetalk.