Build 1277 is now available. This includes a critical bugfix for load
management. This bug was introduced around 1260 or so. People on FMS did
suggest I revert the load management changes - it was one line, and I couldn't
see why it was broken, so I didn't. Sorry folks.

The build also includes infinity0's work on configurability of where we store
stuff. There are now several different directories (e.g. node dir, client dir)
which can be configured separately, this should make packaging easier.

PLEASE UPGRADE, 1277 will be mandatory on the 17th.