Matthew Toseland schreef:
Build 1277 is now available. This includes a critical bugfix for load
management. This bug was introduced around 1260 or so. People on FMS did
suggest I revert the load management changes - it was one line, and I couldn't
see why it was broken, so I didn't. Sorry folks.

The build also includes infinity0's work on configurability of where we store
stuff. There are now several different directories (e.g. node dir, client dir)
which can be configured separately, this should make packaging easier.

Thank you Matthew.
Alas the backoff issue survives a whole row of builds, including this one.
# Connected: 18
# Backed off: 9, all but one updated.

A more individual problem probably, I asked before:
is it normal that autoupdate causes FN to restart multiple times in the old version? If not, what can I do?

This time things went as intended but it's the exception.
Usually updates force me to do them manually, and delete nodedb4o etcetera on top.