On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:29:52 +0100, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> We are considering making it impossible to use Freenet without a
> browser supporting Javascript. Yes or no answers would be useful
> (feel free to make further comments). I will post a similar poll to
> FMS. I suggest somebody does Frost, I personally don't use Frost.

Wtf -- my computer clock has jumped a few months. It's April already?

(JavaScript is pure evil -- it is at the root of much of website-evil
-- in ten years when it becomes extinct, people will look back at these
years, at how ugly and disfunctional and anti-user and mouse-centric
and cpu-draining we made life for ourselves, and shiver at the thought
of human potential. My main browser doesn't support JavaScript. I have
to be pulled by the teeth to open up Midori or Firefox on
asshole-websites, and pretty much every time my CPU skyrockets to 100%
and my fingers start bleeding on my touchpad, hovering over all the
retarded elusive god-damned popup menus.)