On Monday 25 Jun 2012 02:37:18 Rod MacDow wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been on Freenet for over a year with no significant problems.
> For the last month, every time I try to access (Build 1407) it gets to
> one or two nodes, then after several minutes, goes to zero nodes and
> stays there.  I've tried reinstalling on the same disk, different
> disk, with the same results.

Is this behaviour new with build 1407?

> I'm on Windows 7 and the system configuration has not changed from
> when it was working.  Any guidance would be much appreciated.

This is very odd. First:
- Post your wrapper.log. You might want to look for anything incriminating
(e.g. look for "@" to find keys), and/or send it to me directly.
- Go to the Messages page and click on "Switch to advanced mode". Copy what it
says on the announcing alert. Is it managing to connect to any seednodes? Is it
even trying to connect to them?