On Friday 03 Aug 2012 02:16:02 Dennis Nezic wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:07:11 +0100, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> > [...]
> > - Post your wrapper.log. You might want to look for anything
> > incriminating (e.g. look for "@" to find keys), [...]
>
> How about not logging anything incriminating by default? No port
> numbers, no keys, no nothing like that?

Keys shouldn't be logged in wrapper.log generally. It has happened on occasion
due to debug code; it's a small risk and I can't guarantee that it won't be
seen. Stack traces often include request UIDs, not sure about keys. Port
numbers are a bit of a problem and we have a bug filed to clean up code related
to port numbers ... I dunno if they are logged, but in any case we have alerts
about them etc which need a bit more warning ... how to deal with this clearly
without having too much text is unclear...