Le 18/05/2015 08:27, Bert Massop a écrit :
On 18-05-15 00:34, Dave Larsen wrote:
OK IVE TOLD YOU MY SYSTEM AND HOW I HAVE IT SET UP WAS JUST TELLING WHAT
PROGRAMS I DO HAVE WHICH ARENT MANY. , YOU SAY TO GHANGE MY CONFIFURATION
SETTINGS  WITH THE DETAILS I GAVE YOU

[configuration omitted]

SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SET THIS , IF THIS IS WRONG  HOW SHOULD I HAVE IT
SET ACCORDING TO MY SYSTEM DETAILS AND THIS PLEASE HELP ME YOU SAID
SOMETHING BOUT NOT HAVING ENOUGH MEMORY I HAVE OVER 300 G LEFT ON MY HDD
HOW DO I NOT HAVE ENOUGH MEMORY

**'Maximum memory usage' in
the 'Configuration → Core settings' menu, under the 'Wrapper' heading.
THERE WAS/ IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS IN CORE SETTINGS
THE ONLY THING THAT  HAS TO DO WITH THE WRAPPER IS Skip "not using the
wrapper" warning?
   SO WHERE IS THIS MAX MEM SETTING FOR THE WRAPPER

     REALLY IM NOT TRYING TO BE AN ASS I JUST WANT THIS TO WORK  PLEASE HELP
PLEASE NO MORE BUNK OR OLD OR USELESS INFO, NOW YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW I HAVE
IT SET UP YOU HAVE MY SYSTEM INFO, SERIOUSLY,  WHAT SHOULD I DO DIFFERENTLY

You seem to be running Freenet without the wrapper. This is not
recommended. Also, you have changed your advanced configuration settings
where you definitely shouldn't have, since you seem to have no idea what
you are doing. Here's my final advice:

1. Uninstall Freenet.
2. Download the latest Freenet installer.
3. Run the installer and follow the instructions.
4. Answer the questions in the first-time configuration wizard.
5. Don't touch any of the other configuration options. Ever.

I sincerely hope you manage to succeed in running Freenet given this
extremely simple instructions. Either way, don't expect me to respond to
any of your further questions. At least not until you have bothered to
fix both your apparently malfunctioning keyboard and your attitude
towards those trying to help you.

— Bert

Hi Bert,
I'd guess that Dave Larsen has only never heard of the netiquette, and maybe he only should hear once, that using exclusively capital letters in a mail is considered as yelling on the face of the recipient !
After all, it's not written in big signs on every site…
More, it would be otherwise utterly stupid to speak like this asking help :
"You skunks could you help me please to get out ou this Slurry pit ? "
So, if he happens to read this, he may then be aware of it :-) .

Dsoslglece