Moin,

> Hi. In such a situation, the obvious thing is just to forward the FCP
> and Fproxy ports over SSH. (8481 and 8888). That's probably what I'd
> do... it would probably use less bandwidth than VNC

Thank you very much! This was also my first idea but I thought of
files that could not be retrieved by e.g. Frost. Then I would have the
traffic of the parts I was able to receive but not the file.

Useing RDP might reduce this risk but of course uses traffic itself
and additionaly for the file transfer.

I think I'll try both versions and monitor the traffic. I will start
with mapping the FCP and Fproxy ports.

Thanks again!
Benedikt