Bob <bob_j_hayes at ...> writes:

> Right now this isn't directly possible via freenet.exe (the systray app) as
> far
> as I can tell. It does take command line args, but not a shutdown one. It
> could

Heh ignore that, I'm an idiot, obviously running freenet.exe -shutdown to call
ExitFServe would spawn a new process then shut it down rather than affecting an
existing one :) It would have to look for another instance of itself, post
stop/exit messages to it and then quit. This is unneccessarily complex though,
process killing should work one way or another.

Bob