> Normally it happens when you are using too many threads. Try to use little
less.

I don't think I'm using too many threads. As for Freenet, I've limited the
connections to 40:

Connections open (Inbound/Outbound/Limit)       37 (11/26/40)
Transfers active (Transmitting/Receiving)       39 (22/17)
Data waiting to be transferred  42 KiB
Total amount of data transferred        270 MiB

As for Fuqid, I've mostly left the default settings, "10" threads entered in
the corresponding window.

Unless it's "fighting" with eMule, but I don't think so since they're all
using different ports and eMule works fine.