Level 13 wrote:
>>Normally it happens when you are using too many threads. Try to use little
>
> less.
>
> I don't think I'm using too many threads. As for Freenet, I've limited the
> connections to 40:
>
> Connections open (Inbound/Outbound/Limit)     37 (11/26/40)
> Transfers active (Transmitting/Receiving)     39 (22/17)
> Data waiting to be transferred        42 KiB
> Total amount of data transferred      270 MiB
>

> As for Fuqid, I've mostly left the default settings, "10" threads entered in
> the corresponding window.
>
> Unless it's "fighting" with eMule, but I don't think so since they're all
> using different ports and eMule works fine.

When i'm running other applications that use a lot of CPU or Network my node
also gets
overloaded with reasonably small number of threads. Sometimes even my virus
checker or
simply copying files to a usb storage kills my node.

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!

"None of us are free until all of us are free."
                  ~ Mihail Bakunin