Starting a little past midnight today i am getting 0 connections (both incoming
and
outgoing). I know that my ISP was rather unhappy about freenet and was
interested to know
if it was possible to successfully filter out outgoing traffic.

Alternatively i want to know if somebody else has experienced the same thing
and knows
what to do.

My configuration has not changed recently.

GNUtella 1, GNUtella 2, Edonkey are also down for me, with no possibility to
connect.
Bittorrent is still operational.

Last 2 messages in the log are:
19.02.2006 XX:10:27 (freenet.node.Node, main, NORMAL): starting ListenSelector..
19.02.2006 XX:25:29 (freenet.node.states.announcing.Announcing, YThread-1060,
NORMAL):
Found 0 announcement targets for this node.

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!

"None of us are free until all of us are free."
                  ~ Mihail Bakunin