I am having trouble getting Freenet 0.7 to run on my system.  I am running
SuSE 10.1 on a machine with an AMD Athlon 64 processor.  I attempted to
install the node manually since I couldn't seem to get the web-installer or
self extracting JAR to work.

I followed the following instructions:

wget
http://downloads.freenetproject.org/alpha/freenet-ext.jar<http://downloads.freenetproject.org/alpha/freenet-ext.jar%EF%BF%BD>
wget
http://downloads.freenetproject.org/alpha/freenet-cvs-snapshot.jar.url<http://downloads.freenetproject.org/alpha/freenet-cvs-snapshot.jar.url%EF%BF%BD>
wget -i freenet-cvs-snapshot.jar.url
java -Xmx100M <http://wiki.freenetproject.org/Xmx100M/edit> -cp
freenet-ext.jar:freenet-cvs-snapshot.jar freenet.node.Node freenet.ini

Whenever I run the last command I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: freenet/node/Node

Once I receive that error I am returned to the command prompt and the node
does not start.  Any insight would be appreciated.