On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 16:54:58 +0100, guido <guido-frn at unknownsite.de>
wrote:

> > > while the version of the Wrapper which launched this JVM is
> > > "3.2.3".
> >
> > That looks strange.
>
> I have got that exact same warning in my logs as well. It has been
> like this for quite some time.

Well, first of all, all of freenet's dependencies, including this
wrapper utility, are bundled "conveniently" in freenet-ext.jar. So you
likely originally launched it with the "older" 3.2.3 wrapper, and later
one freenet-ext got updated. Restarting the wrapper should get rid of
this message, though I don't think it's anything serious, since my
installation is still using 3.2.3.