Luke771 wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:57:27 +0100
> SmallSister development <smallsister at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
>> Luke771 wrote:

>>> Edit openpeers-<port#> and delete the culprit.
>>> You may need to add a firewall rule to prevent the same IP from being
>>> re-added
>>> (stop freenet, edit file, add firewall rule, start freenet)
>>>
>> Can you tell me what ipv4 address to block? The ipv6 address that the
>> peer advertises is not routed.
>>

> No idea, sorry. I guess it's possible to find out but I have no idea how.

Try this:  http://ip-lookup.net/conversion.php

- --
The best way to get past my spam filter is to sign or encrypt
your email to me.
My PGP KeyId: 0x84D46604
http://blogdoofus.com
http://tinfoilchef.com
http://www.domaincarryout.com
Un-official Freenet 0.5 alternative download
http://peculiarplace.com/freenet/
Mixminion Message Sender, Windows GUI Frontend for Mixminion
http://peculiarplace.com/mixminion-message-sender/