On Thursday 12 February 2009 16:43, Luke771 wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:57:27 +0100
> SmallSister development <smallsister at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> > Luke771 wrote:

> > > Edit openpeers-<port#> and delete the culprit.
> > > You may need to add a firewall rule to prevent the same IP from being
re-added
> > > (stop freenet, edit file, add firewall rule, start freenet)
> > >
> > Can you tell me what ipv4 address to block? The ipv6 address that the
> > peer advertises is not routed.
> >

> No idea, sorry. I guess it's possible to find out but I have no idea how.

Look in the peers file. Find the reference, it will include all the IPs, not
just the IPv6 one.

HOWEVER, the above message should NEVER result from an opennet peer. If it
does, THERE IS A BUG! Are you sure it's an opennet peer that is responsible?
A "NEVER CONNECTED" opennet peer should be purged within a few hours, if it
isn't I would like to know!