A lot of interesting stuff on that roadmap !

It's nice to see that this project continu to get all the attention he deserve.

Le 06/09/2023 à 11:31, Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide a écrit :
Marek Küthe <m...@mk16.de> writes:

[[PGP Signed Part:Good signature from 7E869146699108C7 Marek Küthe
<m...@mk16.de> (trust undefined) created at 2023-09-06T10:27:44+0200 using RSA
]]
The classic version of Freenet was unfortunately renamed Hyphanet. I
had thought someone had hacked Freenet's website and had therefore
asked on the Mailling list some time ago.
https://www.mail-archive.com/devl@freenetproject.org/msg55262.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/devl@freenetproject.org/msg55371.html
Does the redirect work for you now?

On Wed, 6 Sep 2023 09:14:42 +0300